|To meet the continuing quest for increased efficiency with ecologically sound technologies, Pall offers a line of purifiers to remove harmful molecular contaminants from process gases.
CZ PullersAresKleen™ INP medium purifies the argon used as a blanket within CZ Puller tools.
- Crystalline defects are minimized during silicon ingot growing
- Additional remelting steps are reduced or eliminated
Distribution EquipmentOur High-Flow エンフロン®, ガスクリーン® Light, Ultramet-L® Light and Gasket-Sert™ filters are used to remove particulate throughout the entire gas delivery systems from the bulk supply to the point-of-use (POU).
Thermal DepositionAresKleen SIP medium purifies both hydrogen and silane gases used in thermal deposition processes.
Pall offers a line of purification and filtration products that deliver the highest purity gases required by the makers of photovoltaic devices.
- Removes siloxanes, moisture, oxygen and other detrimental contaminants which can lead to defects in the film layers
ガスクリーン Purifier Assemblies
||ガスクリーン purifiers remove molecular contaminants from process gases used in the production of solar cells:
- Purifiable gases include nitrogen, argon, hydrogen and silane
- Moisture, oxygen and carbon dioxide are removed to < 1 ppb.Siloxanes are also removed from silane gas
- Flow rates up to 1,000 slpm.
- All purifier assemblies contain integral particle filtration